Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Title additions

As Im trying to organize my pile of projects and ideas into something that remotely approaches a list, Ive noticed a need to tag my posts simply. Posts should break into one of the numerous miniature/wargame projects and my RPG projects. Here is a tentative list, and anywhere a lowercase x is at, think of it as a placeholder to further narrow projects.

[SoBH-x] One of my several warbands for Song of Blades and Heroes.
[WWW2] Further adventures of weird world war 2 germans, predominatly for AE-WW2
[FA] Firestorm Armada Dindrenzi fleet (this was purchased half off, because someone made a hamfisted attempt at assembling it the battleship - to the point where I have to convert the battleship)
[BT] Battletech - my baby, my first wargame and still the one I play the most
[SFD] Savage Fallout: Detroit - Savage Worlds rpg set in the world of the computer games of Fallout
[LoFP] While Bridgeport was not chosen for my GASP gamesday game, I do want to explore the city more

No comments:

Post a Comment