Monday, April 19, 2010

coming soon!

I haven't been posting much as I've been trying to track down the information for a project I hope to move forward with, a small cnc router setup for cutting thin sheets of styrene. More to be posted as I work out more on the control electronics.

•update•
First of all, stepper motors are more complicated to control than I originally expected. I need to track down more on how stepper motor controllers work and how to have be interact with an arduino or how to build up an arduino so it will function as a stepper motor controller.

Second, I need to look into what size of shaft I need dor the trimming router I hope to use.

And finally I need to rescale the drawings for the machine to fit the size I want for stage one and two.

No comments:

Post a Comment