Sunday, December 30, 2012

kicking the Rust Off

My its been a while since i posted on here. I'm finally getting into the swing of working second shift so I need to get back to writing on here.

Projects
1) Sector creation for the sandbox Stars Without Numbers episodic campaign I will be starting in days.

2) Learning how Only War (roleplaying as Imperial Guardsmen in the Warhammer 40K universe) differs and interacts with Dark Heresy and Black Crusade

3) Possibly learn enough Gurps 4e gor a one shot.

4) Learn Wild Talents enough for a non super hero one shot, perhaps something along he lines of Kimi from Happy Jacks Podcast Skyrim themed Dragon Brothers game.

5) Source a rule system for the Birthright/Council of Wyrms mashup running through my head.

Keep an eye out...

No comments:

Post a Comment